Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, November 2, 2012

Challenge #118

Happy beautiful Friday everyone!
While we recover from the week of Frankenstorm and Hurricane Sandy, please get a jump start on our theme for this week:

ANYTHING GOES!

*Please note: for this week we request one entry only per person, thank you!

I will be back later to update this post with the top 3 from last week,
but for now here are our lovely Bar-Tenders' creations:

Wanda
Thanh
Peggy
Joni 

********************************

4 comments:

  1. Great challenge, love the colours of Wanda;s card. Gorgeous, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards by the DT. Thank you for letting me play along.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls, love this blog and yours DT cards, but I have one problem, I don t see any person from number 104 in this challenge including me. I hope is everything ok, have a nice day-bye from sLOVEnija Tamara
    http://tamarinaustvarjalnica.blogspot.com/2012/11/jezkov-bozic.html-my link

    ReplyDelete